Push aptitude 0.4.4-1 into testing?

  Hi folks,

  I was wondering if it would be possible to push aptitude 0.4.4-1 into
testing.  It's been waiting for over a month without any serious trouble,
and while it is a new upstream, the changes are primarily translation
updates, documentation fixes, and fixes for annoying but non-critical
bugs.  In the latter category we have

  * Fix a FTBFS that occurs in virtual machines (#381481).

  * Don't cause signals to become "mysteriously" blocked in subprocesses
    (#392870) -- since sshd is a subprocess of aptitude after you've
    upgraded it this had some annoying effects.

  * Print useful errors for corrupted downloads (#387537).

  * Make the minibuffer mode better by making minibuffer messages disappear
    like they're supposed to (instead of hanging around forever). (#395201)

  * The default settings have been changed to leave kernel images on the
    system even if they appear to be unused. (#386307)

  * Bulleting was re-enabled after I worked out a proper fix for the corner
    case brought to my attention by Gerfried Fuchs (#388594).

  * Search behavior changed so that the package located isn't hidden
    by the search dialog (#389763).

  As I said, these have been in unstable for over a month and while I'm
a bit backlogged this month, I don't believe there are any critical bugs
related to the update.  It would be great if aptitude could be bumped
up a version in etch.

    Thanks,
  Daniel