Please unblock console-data 2:1.01-5

Two days after requestin an unblock for 1:1.01-4, we got a new
translation of keymap names, in teh Tamil language.

Such translations are directly visible in D-I, so getting this in Etch
is important for the Tamil-localized installer.

I uploaded 1:1.01-5 yesterday with this only change.

It of course hasn't reached the 10 days limit, but could the hint to
unblock it be put now?

I'm afraid that the 10 days delay will end during Christmas time where
I'm likely to forget about unblocking request due to abuse of
champagne and fois gras.....

Thanks to all the release team for your tremendous job.