Please Unblock xserver-xorg-video-vesa

Hello team,

   Please unblock the xserver-xorg-video-vesa package and allow it to
propagate to etch. There are two key fixes in this package:

  1) Provide reportbug scripting capability so that we can better support
     our users. Other drivers in etch already have this patch and work
     fine.

  2) A new upstream release. The only difference between this release and
     the previous one is a single bugfix to allow this driver to work
     properly with shadowfb. We've had this package in unstable for almost a
     week now and no regressions have been reported. It's been released by
     upstream for a week or two longer, also with no reported regressions
     that I'm aware of. Shadowfb support is critical for this driver to be
     used at any appreciable speed. Since it's the fallback option for all
     machines running X, if users are unable to run this driver because of
     broken shadowfb they will be unable to use etch. I don't have a
     specific bug number for this fix, but I can dig something from
     upstream if necessary.

Thank you!

 - David Nusinow