openc++ and skribe for etch

Hi release team,

I'd like to get openc++ and skribe considered for re-migration to
testing.  I would think those two packages can be qualified as having
"missed the freeze only for reasons outside of the control of the
maintainers" :)

- openc++ (non-free) has not migrated because no non-free buildd has
produced binaries for s390 (and m68k) yet, so the previous version
from main is blocking the move.  Removing those old versions from the
archive is probably the way to go.

- skribe has not been rebuilt on arm yet because at that time the
buildd did not find a bigloo package, which is now available in etch.

Best regards,
--
Yann.