Re: Please unblock gnome-pilot and gnome-pilot-conduits.

Arjan Oosting <arjan@debian.org> writes:
> Could gnome-pilot 2.0.15-0.1 and gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.15-0.1 be
> unblocked for etch?

Unblocked, but I'm not happy with the style of this diff. It's quite
big and especially gnome-pilot has tons of not really needed changes. As
you uploaded shortly before the release, I have closed both eyes, put my
hands over my ears and hope everything will work out.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
65: Internet-Boom