Re: gibraltar-bootcd fixing FTFBS bug

Am Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006 17:01 schrieb Andreas Barth:
> gibraltar-bootcd was removed in March from Etch - I don't think it would
> be appropriate to allow it now back in until there are *very* good
> reasons for it.
Yes, the reason was the FTBFS, where everybody agreed that it was
uclibc-toolchain's fault. So gibraltar-bootcd was kind of in waiting
position. The FAI project uses mkinitrd-cd, and they would need it back in
etch. Between March and now, basically only the FTBFS has been fixed (I'm
working on a major new version for unstable).

It's still your call of course,
Rene