Re: Missing aranym - problem with powerpc

Hi Antonin,

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 12:26:27PM +0100, Antonin Kral wrote:
> sorry for disturbing gentlemen, but I have problem with powerpc and
> aranym package. Package cannot be build because obscure problem with
> debheper (it reports, that dh_testdir is missing). I have tried to build
> package by hand on powerpc and everything went fine. I have requested
> Ryan Murray and others to help with this, but they were probably
> overloaded with freez.

> So I really want to have new aranym in the release. Could you help me
> with this? Thanks a lot.

> http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/aranym.html

The problem in question was a buildd bug rather than a problem with
debhelper; in any case aranym has subsequently been given back and
successfully built.  I've gone ahead and unblocked this package into
testing, since the missing build was the only reason aranym missed the
freeze.

Thanks,