Please hint ngircd 0.10.0-3 into etch

Dear release team,

my AM (formorer) today uploaded the new version of ngircd for me which
includes just a little fix in the default config file, there was a
"="-character missing and I thought it's impossible to release this ugly
little bug. Yeah, it's almost built on all architectures except sparc
and m68k. Could you please already add the hint for it since there isn't
really a diff to the last version.

Thank you very much, hope this was my last issue before etch...

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable