Please unblock iterm 0.5-5.4

This package was NMU'ed by myself during the NMU campaign of the i18n
task force.

It needs to wait for the 10 days limit (I'm of course
watching any RCness I could have introduced).

Changelog:

 iterm (0.5-5.4) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Non-maintainer upload to fix longstanding l10n issues
   * Debconf templates translations:
     - Swedish added. Closes: #333088
     - Dzongkha added. Sent during the call for udpates of the NMU campaign.
     - Vietnamese added. Sent during the call for udpates of the NMU campaign.
     - German updated. Sent during the call for udpates of the NMU campaign.
     - Russian added. Sent during the call for udpates of the NMU campaign.