Re: binNMU for mcabber and hint into testing

Mario Iseli <mario@marioiseli.com> writes:
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mcabber.html
> mcabber didn't build on the hppa architecture but was tested for 17 days
> and doesn't have bugs. Could you please schedule a binNMU for it

As you can see on http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=mcabber, it
was built, but not uploaded yet. I have prodded lamont for that. A
binNMU is not needed for something like this.

> and hint the current version into etch if the build was succesful?

The diff is quite big, and I don't see important bugs closed in the
changelog (haven't looked at the rest). So, no, unless you provide a
better to reason to hint it in, I will not review the diff.

Marc
--
BOFH #131: