debarchiver and vserver-debiantools

Hi

This weekend I updated debarchiver and vserver-debiantools to
reflect the fact that etch will soon become stable.

debarchiver has some documentation updated, so that it no longer
 states that sarge is the stable version of Debian.

vserver-debiantools have updated the default install version from
sarge to etch in order to make sure that a stable version of
vserver-debiantools actually install stable and not oldstable
version of debian when creating a new virtual server.

I hope that you can accept these two changes for etch.

Best regards,

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola@opalsys.net                     654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  +46 (0)54-10 14 30                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://opalsys.net/                 UIN/icq: 4912500         |