Re: debtags-edit

Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Enrico

> Hello.  I checked the status of my packages at freeze time and I'm happy
> with all except one: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=debtags-edit
>
> I wrote to powerpc@buildd.debian.org on december 5 but I got no reply.

Has been succesfully built in the mean time...

> That release fixes a nasty tag submission bug (the same as #400994).

unblock hint added as it would have reached testing normally. Otherwise it
would have needed a bug report and a reupload because of using automake1.9 for
the last upload and automake1.10 for the previous (big diff) IMHO...

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D