Re: Please allow ivtv to propagate to testing (Was Etch frozen!)

* Ian Campbell (ijc@hellion.org.uk) [061211 15:24]:
> Ivtv 0.8.0-2 was due to propagate in today. It was waiting for the
> 2.6.18 kernel to enter testing due to an unfortunately tight kernel
> version dependency in the driver. I closed the RC bug (#397831) which
> was enforcing this yesterday when I saw the kernel had gone in.
>
> This is rather important since the 0.7.x version of IVTV in testing will
> not work with the 2.6.18 kernel.

This has already happened yesterday:
      ivtv |       ivtv |    0.8.1-2 | testing/contrib | source
      ivtv |       ivtv |    0.8.1-2 | unstable/contrib | source

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/