ruledispatch, turbogears and turbojson removals from testing (was: Re: ruledispatch REMOVED from testing)

[not subscribed, please CC]

ruledispatch has been removed from testing and, I believe, because of
that turbogears and turbojson went out also; I uploaded a fix for the
bug mentioned here (and at the hints file) on 12/04, and it should be
fixed right now in unstable.

Is there any action on my part necessary to get those packages back
into testing?

  Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
http://www.debian.org/ | http://kov.eti.br/