Re: Library upgrade for exiv2

On 2006-12-06 10:21:38 -0500 Mark Purcell <msp@debian.org> wrote:

ufraw is the only package, which I don't maintain which also has a
dependancy on exiv2 and they are Cc:ed on this email.

Thanks for CC:ing me.

I can reupload ufraw if necessary. But as long as there are no API changes in exiv2, ufraw should be fine with just a binNMU, so it shouldn't be a problem.

d-release, let me know if you'd prefer if I reupload ufraw, or if it's better to just do a binNMU.

--
Hubert Chan <uhoreg@debian.org> -- Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA         http://www.uhoreg.ca/