Re: Heads up: planned uploads for directfb for D-I

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 11:59:20PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Only very recently Attilio Fiandrotti (our g-i guru) has been able to
> solve two fairly serious issues in the graphical installer.
> We now know how to fix them and both fixes will require an upload of
> directfb.

Given that the package is frozen, there's no need to clear this with the
release team before uploading as long as the package doesn't have a shlib
bump, just before it makes it into testing.  In this case, it definitely
sounds like you're uploading targetted fixes only, so yes, please go ahead.