Permission to upload a new upstream pam-krb5 release

Hello all,

I'd like to upload a new upstream release of libpam-krb5 (version 2.6,
which I'll be releasing within the hour).  I'm also the upstream
maintainer.  This is a bug fix release that flushes out a variety of
accumulated fixes, including one reference to freed memory when debugging
is enabled, some memory leaks in the way Kerberos libraries are called
(a few others still remain deep inside the Kerberos libraries), and one
significant API error (assuming the pointer stored by pam_get_user remains
valid).

I've deferred any feature improvements for the next release to try to keep
the changes minimal and safe.  The only other significant change is better
configure detection of compiler flags, use of -Bsymbolic to try to keep
symbol references contained within the PAM module, and support for the Sun
C compiler.

I've tested the new release with login, xscreensaver, and sshd using
ChallengeResponseAuthentication.