urgent hint for xapian-bindings

I notice that vorlon has added an urgent hint for xapian-bindings to
help new versions of php4 and/or php5 move to testing.

However, due to versioned dependencies, this hint won't help unless
xapian-core and xapian-omega are also hinted as urgent too (they were
uploaded at the same time and have spent 3 out of 10 days in unstable
so far).  There shouldn't be any further packages which would also need
hinting because of dependencies beyond these.

As maintainer, I'm happy for all three to be hinted as urgent if you
believe that's the best option.  There haven't been any debian or
upstream reports of regressions in the latest versions.

Cheers,
    Olly