Request permission to upload privoxy 3.0.6

Hi release managers!

I'd like to upload privoxy 3.0.6 (upstream stable), because we
currently have 3.0.5 (upstream beta) in etch, while 3.0.6 should fix
several bugs reported upstream (but not to the Debian bts) and it
improves the rules files, so I'd like to see it in etch.

I don't expect any RC bug arising with this new version.

No other packages depend on privoxy (only tor recommends it, but tor
currently is not part of etch).

Do you (the RMs) allow me to upload it to sid (for inclusion into etch)?

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.de * http://www.spinnaker.de/ *