Permission to upload stella 2.2+cvs20061118-1

Hello release team,

I maintain the package "stella" which is in non-free. The package is
generally bugfree (beneath the wishlist bug). I had a long ping-pong
with the upstream author of stella because he gave me some suggestions
about the debian package. He recommended me to upload a CVS snapshot
because there are many useful (but uncritical and well tested) changes,
for example how the list of rom images on the system is maintained.
There are also some other small changes as the added .desktop file (this
will close the wishlist bug). Yeah, so I'm ready with my packaged cvs
snapshot, my sponsor is having a look at it. May we upload the package?
(just to be sure, because this is a way of a "new release").

Thank you very much and kindest regards

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable