New upstream release of gtk2-engines (2.8.2)
FYI, a new upstream release of gtk2-engines will probably be uploaded
this WE by someone from the GNOME team. It contains only bug fixes.
gtk2-engines ships an udeb, it will need approval by someone from g-i;
it will be sought after a couple of days in unstable.
I'm attaching the announce email with the NEWS of this release.
Loïc Minier <email@example.com>
20 GO TO ROBOT HELL -- Temple of Robotology
--- Begin Message ---
Uploaded by: Thomas Wood
Overview of Changes in 2.8.2 (since 2.8.1)
Hilights in this release include:
- Don't draw boxes around handles on gnome-panels in Mist
- Add a --disable-all option, so that it is possible to build one
engine without requiring to disable every other engine manually.
- Various changes to avoid expensive code paths in cairo
- Fix background fill for redmond slider widgets (GtkScale)
- Improvements in Crux arrows and scrollbar troughs
- Fixes to enable gtk-engines to compile on win32 with VC++
- Set some "Redmond" style icon sizes in the Redmond theme
See the ChangeLog for full details of other smaller fixes and enhancements.
Fixed bugs in this release:
Bug 364750 - Menu separator, tear off dash lines and option menu lines changed shading style
Bug 352602 - When accessing parent styles, engines shouldn't assume same type
Bug 366716 - mist_style_draw_shadow is missing a SHADOW_NONE test
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
ftp-release-list mailing list
--- End Message ---