rapple: please delete from etch

Yo!

I'm not quite sure why #340709 (don't release RC marker bug) is marked as
resolved.  I tried to reopen it with a "found" command because I don't
think it should be shipped with etch but then didn't follow up.  I've just
now seen that the bug is not open and rapple is still in testing.

cheers
-- vbi

cc:s appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Manche Autoren zeigen sich der Welt kälter und schärfer, als ihr
Mensch ist, z.B. Lichtenberg; desto wärmer bleibt die bedeckte