Please allow gettext 0.15-3 in testing
Release 0.15-2 has been more than 60 days in unstable. It initially
made a number of packages to FTBFS, so a dummy bug (#385235) was
filed to track them. All affected packages have been fixed since then,
and the dummy bug is now closed.
gettext (0.15-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed xgettext segfault on certain scheme input (Closes: #384698).
Patch by Bruno Haible.
-- Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:35:04 +0200
gettext (0.15-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #381534).
* Improved msgmerge error message (Closes: #305703).
* Recognize Bash process substitution syntax (Closes: #374483).
* The 'mkinstalldirs' shell script is no longer needed and no longer
installed by gettextize (Closes: #378239).
* The manual is now dual-licensed as GNU GPL and GNU FDL with no
Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Text, and no Back-Cover Texts,
so we can distribute it in main in either case.
* Applied patch from Bruno Haible to fix a bug in xgettext.
See gnu.utils.bug for details.
-- Santiago Vila <email@example.com> Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:45:14 +0200
Then it happened that the bad state of pnet packages made gettext to
be unbuildable, so another release was needed. While we are at it, it
was possible to fix yet another bug in the perl parser:
gettext (0.15-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fixed perl parser by updating x-perl.c from CVS (Closes: #386912).
* Build C# stuff using mono, not pnet. This fixes a FTBFS bug, as pnet
is currently uninstallable.
-- Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:19:02 +0100
These are the update excuses:
Generated: 2006.11.10 06:52:55 +0000
* gettext (0.14.6-1 to 0.15-3)
+ Maintainer: Santiago Vila
+ 6 days old (needed 5 days)
+ Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact
debian-release if update is needed)
+ Not considered