Re: Building shadow on arm

On 2006-10-28 07:12 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > Is it possible for an arm porter to try to bring some input on the
> > > build failure, and possibly help solving that issue? That is of course
> > > needed for us, shadow maitnainers, to get shadow in testing.
> > >

> > It builds correctly on my machine, so it's is probably a transient
> > problem with the build daemon.
> >
> > Requeuing the package should work.
>

> Thanks for checking, Aurélien.
>
> Pardon my ignorance about porting issues but is there something that I
> can do for this or does this only depend on the arm build daemon
> admins?

You should mail the buildd maintainer asking for a requeue. I
understand the correct address is arm@buildd.debian.org (which
resolves to elmo SFAIK).

I am not aware of a mechanism that lets you do this yourself. The
alternative is a binary NMU, but those are discouraged.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/