Re: Building shadow on arm

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 07:10:42PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The latest shadow upload fixes a RC bug (#394182) but, for some
> strange (at least to me and Nicolas Fran?ois, the package
> co-maintainer) reason, failed to build on arm.
>
> Is it possible for an arm porter to try to bring some input on the
> build failure, and possibly help solving that issue? That is of course
> needed for us, shadow maitnainers, to get shadow in testing.
>
> Many thanks in advance...

Looks like xsltproc is encountering an illegal instruction.  Given I
think that's written in python, that seems odd.  I know java has had
lots of issues on arm, but python?  Seems odd.  I wonder if just running
xsltproc on those files on an arm would repeat the problem.  My arm is
unfortunately not working at the moment (Disk failure).  I hope to fix
it soon so I can test things on it again.

--
Len Sorensen