Re: D-I - Hint requests for packages with udebs

On Monday 23 October 2006 16:19, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> And please allow ttf-cjk-compact-udeb also:
>
> unblock ttf-cjk-compact/1.7

At this stage of the RC1 release process I'd very much prefer if this
request were accompanied by a statement that the new version of the udeb
has been tested with the installer for all 4 languages and no regressions
were observed. It should be included in daily builds by now.

For the udeb to be included in the RC1 images, I'd need an answer within
two days.

Note that RC1 will almost certainly not be the final d-i release (and some
string changes between RC releases are still possible), so we can also
migrate it afterwards.

Cheers,
FJP