Re: release update: release notes, base freeze
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: release update: release notes, base freeze
- From: Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:17:16 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20060928065413.GD2580@mails.so.argh.org> (Andreas Barth's message of "Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:54:13 +0200")
- References: <20060928065413.GD2580@mails.so.argh.org>
* Andreas Barth
| Now it's time for the next stage of the freeze. As of today, base packages
| are frozen, along with the following "non-essential" toolchain packages:
| * debhelper
| * cdbs
| * bison
| * python and python2.4
| * gcj
| * autoconf* && automake*
Not that I'm planning on changing pkg-config much before etch, but
shouldn't it be on this list?
Please Cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed to -release.
Tollef Fog Heen ,''`.
UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are : :' :