Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

On Monday 18 September 2006 09:18, Frans Pop wrote:
> * Installation Guide
> Add note in the introduction that m68k is not officially supported.
> Otherwise the same as d-i: continue building and uploading into
> unstable. I'd suggest to just keep the development version available on
> alioth [3].

Should have thought a bit longer about this...
The installation-guide is an arch:all package. This means that if it is
built, the m68k variant will become available in Etch.

Something else to consider is that a lot of the links (e.g. from where to
download images) will be incorrect. Mainly for this reason I would
suggest disabling m68k for official builds, but still keep the
development builds on Alioth.