[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

permission for icu transition

Several days ago, I asked whether it would be okay to upload a new
version of ICU with an soname bump.  Other than a message from the
boost maintainer that he would be tracking ICU and would upload a new
boost as soon as the new ICU appeared, I haven't heard anything.  I'm
not sure whether I'm supposed to wait for an affirmative response from
the release team or whether I'm supposed to just go ahead with the
upload after informing the release team.  Please pardon me if I'm
being impatient by asking again.  I was hoping to take care of this
during the upcoming weekend.


Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>

Reply to: