Re: Please hint gtk+2.0 to testing

Quoting Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org):
> * Loïc Minier (lool+debian@via.ecp.fr) [060903 20:07]:
> >  Would be nice if someone could ack the update of gtk+2.0 from 2.8.18-1
> >  to 2.8.20-1 in testing and even hint it if possible.
>
> approved. What does it need hinted?

IIRC, because it provides a udeb.

Actually, today, Loic asked on #debian-boot whether the package can be
hinted or not. As Frans is VAC, I gave my advice, but this udeb is
actually part of g-i builds, somethign I don't know in deep.

So, I suggested to check with Joey Hess first and at least get his
ACK....as D-I backup release manager.

There are great chances that the hint is safe for d-i, but we should
maybe be completely sure that it fits Frans plans for d-i releases....