Re: Proposed package removals-from-testing for RC bugs

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Ludovic Brenta wrote:

Nathanael Nerode wrote:
# 196512
remove topal/0.7.13.6-1

I suggest you wait for a couple of weeks before removing this one, the
maintainer said to me he'd be back in a week or so and fix the RC bugs.

196512 is easy to fix, but I think topal should be removed from testing for now. I've added another RC bug with the specific reason -- 383367: it needs upstream (me) to make a heap of changes. That might take a while.

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Phil Brooke                       PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/50973B91 2000-12-19
(Not subscribed to this list, please CC replies to me.)