Re: Please hint xulrunner

Guys:

I contacted the buildd admin first, without any answer. Then asked for a
porter build on debian-arm without much more success, though at least,
the message got answers. Note that it's not the first time xulrunner
fails in such a manner. It's just that the buildd is too slow and
doesn't wait long enough for the link to finish.

After thinking about it, i wonder if i've not seen the timeout thing on
another package... Anyways, I'm not surprised building a huge .so file
on a buildd with 60MB RAM (iirc) is pretty slow. It takes 500MB+ on my
computer when I build it...

I have physical ownership of leisner.debian.org (armel), though I'm not a DD and not the buildd admin. Is there something I can do to restart the build? Top says that leisner is idling.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com