lesstif1 -> lesstif2 migration

As a new maintainer task from Moritz Muehlenhoff I'm aiming to get the
upstream unmaintained and security prone lesstif1 removed from Debian.

Lesstif1 is superseded by lesstif2.

The 22 affected packages are as follows:

  clustalx
  xtel
  xsol
  xmpi
  xmcd
  twpsk
  twclock
  stardic
  sqsh
  sciplot1
  plan
  njplot
  ncbi-tools-x11
  libvibrant6
  libinventor0
  lesstif-dev
  inventor-demo
  inventor-clients
  imaze-lesstif
  geomview
  elk
  electric

The transition for packages is to instead build against lesstif2-dev.
I've already looked into a couple of affected packages and the
transition should be straightforward.

I've let lesstif1 maintainer Sam Hocevar know last week. Next I hope to
announce the transition on debian-devel and file bugs. I plan to NMU
several of these packages.

Best wishes,