cgiirc removal (was: Easy removals: C and D)

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 03:04:47PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> C and D packages.  (Binary package names beginning with C and D, that is.
> You'll see some source package names which don't.)

> # 365680, security
> remove cgiirc/0.5.4-6

	I'm currently (almost done) updating cgiirc packages, I intend to adopt
or NMU this, closing this and many other bugs.

	I still have to contact actual mantainers to see how to integrate my
work, if this is enough I would like to ask for the removal to be hold a
little while.

	I'll try to reach them and comment here before the end of the week.

		Damián Viano(Des).