Re: Easy packages to kick out

Nathanael Nerode a écrit :

# 359065, 364550
remove ept/1.90.1

Version 1.88.4 is in Etch, 1.90.1 being blocked since #359065 was opened. #359065 is not supposed to affect testing. #364550's severity is apparently inflated. The bug does not reproduce on my system. On the other hand, #355628 is still open in Etch (sorry, just sent the missing version information), and its validity is rather confirmed by the RC bugs you mention :/ So, although I was planning to wait until Etch started freezing to request the maintainers to request the removal of ept from testing themselves in the case that 1.90.1 won't have made it in testing until then, I don't oppose to ept's immediate removal from testing.

# 364651, 366042 in unstable
# reverse recommends from kde-extras, reverse suggests from ion3-scripts
remove amarok/1.3.8-1

#366042 shouldn't apply to 1.3.8-1. #364651 seems to be inflated, as amarok 1.3.8-1 starts fine on at least one of my Etch boxes. I was waiting for 1.3.9 in Etch to do some preliminary triaging on these bugs. I just upgraded this Etch box to amarok 1.3.9-1, and it still works. amarok-xine is still very crashy on this system, but this would require more investigation before saying there's an RC bug in it. I'd rather recommend hinting amarok for the tunepimp/gstreamer transition. If nobody else does it, I should eventually get some time to check why amarok is crashy on this box and do so bug triaging on it.

BTW, a few extra newlines in your list wouldn't hurt ;)