Re: T&S for Release Assistents

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:36:16PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Your first assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to solve the
> following bugs:
>
> 346115  lineak-xosdplugin: doesn't print onscreen messages anymore

this bug was closed

> 340538  apache2: includes non-free and possibly undistributable files

I will look at this bug later on

> 354650  lightspeed: segfault at start up on amd64

first and foremost: this is now considered to be a bug in libgtk1.2 ...
is it really worthy to spend a lot of time debugging it (*), since
libgtk1.2 is obsolete and not mantained upstream?

so here is a possible line of action: I can (probably) modify
lightspeed to use libgtkgl2.0-dev and GTK2 ; after this, the bug
354650 severity may be set to "normal".

What do you think?

a.

ps (*) I would need a amd64 running unstable to really debug this bug
as it is; I have a amd64 machine running stable, but I cannot install
unstable in it, it is a production machine; and it has just 366Mb
free...

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "Ukn ow,Ifina llyfixe dmysp acebar.ohwh atthef"