Re: New directfb 0.9.24-1 with soname bumped

On Monday 10 April 2006 06:14, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Sure, feel free to upload and change the maintainer if it does not
> bother you (the udeb bug can be closed with your upload).

OK. I have prepared the packages and am ready to upload. However, I think
you will have to upload first as otherwise I would hijack the udeb and
lib (their names are unchanged from current package) which would probably
not be allowed.
So please go ahead with that and I'll upload once your new version is in.