Re: Please hint firefox into testing

Eric Dorland wrote:
> * Luk Claes (luk@debian.org) wrote:
>
>>Eric Dorland wrote:
[...]
>>I've uploaded a fixed package of mozilla-firefox-locale-all yesterday...
>> Apparantly all the depending packages should be no problem as they are
>>updated. But there are some problems with the non-depending packages:
>>m-f-locale-af-za, m-f-locale-ast-es, m-f-locale-pt-pt, m-f-locale-sq-al
>>and m-f-theme-rtlclassic are not provided by the
>>mozilla-firefox-locale-all package anymore as the translations are
>>outdated; m-f-locale-ar, m-f-locale-el, m-f-locale-it, m-f-locale-ja and
>>m-f-locale-tr ship translations for an outdated mozilla-firefox at least
>>according to their dependencies...
>

> They've had nearly 4 months since firefox 1.5 was uploaded to
> unstable. We can't wait around for them to provide translations
> forever.

It was not my intention to imply such thing (waiting for them to provide
updated packages). I only wanted to shed some light on the statuses from
the different packages to ease making a testing hint :-)

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D