Re: Schedule of binNMUs for hdf5 transition

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 03:18:00PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Now that HDF5 1.6.5 has been accepted, the following packages require a
> rebuild. As no changes to source should be required, is it possible to
> schedule a set of binary NMUs for them as soon as hdf5 itself is
> rebuilt?

> octave2.9
> octave2.1
> statdataml
> semidef-oct
> mpb
> kmatplot
> tessa
> pytables

BinNMUs have been queued for all of these.

> octplot
> plplot

These two are one day away from being candidates for testing, so I'll wait
until after dinstall tomorrow to queue the binNMUs.

> octave-forge

This one is tied into the netcdf transition that we've been waiting on for a
while, so I'm pushing up the timeline on that transition before rebuilding
octave-forge in order to keep the two transitions separate.

Thanks,