Re: Multiarch support (was Moving 32-bit libraries to (/usr)/lib32 on amd64)

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 07:55:00AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> OK, sorry for the confusion but I really didn't want to see Aurélien
> just stop this work which I'm pretty sure he's doing well.
>
> For dpkg, I think I've seen some discussion but Guillem Jover and/or
> Frank Lichtenheld have probably a better picture. Anyway, the dpkg
> development model is now pretty much opened so anyone with
> ideas/skills/patches can probably come up and discuss in debian-dpkg...

The first part is not quite true yet; currently I have no real idea
of the needed/proposed changes to dpkg for multiarch. The second part
however is true: I will happily work with anyone who proposes multi-arch
patches for dpkg to test, discuss and integrate them...

(General remark without reference to any special incident: please use
the BTS for patches, do not post them directly to the list)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/