Propagation of packages and udebs for D-I Beta2

Almost everyting we need/want for Beta2 is already in testing.

The main things that need hinting to go in early are the 2.6.15-7 kernel
and udev; both have already been OKed by their respective maintainers.

If possible I would like to have debs and udebs migrating on the same day.
Steve has agreed to add the hints for the kernel (and udev) on Sunday,
and thus migration for Monday dinstall.

Urgent (?) hints are needed for:
- linux-2.6/2.6.15-7
- udev/0.085-1                # Fixes important issue on hppa (#353480)

I would suggest also allowing wireless-tools which is now 9 days old. This
means Joey's existing hint needs to be updated to 27+28pre14-1.

Joey: the hint for devmapper can be removed, that is blocked by lvm2 after
all.

Udeb migration hints are needed for:
- dmidecode (deb migrated 23/2)
- base-installer
- clock-setup
- preseed
- udev
- wireless tools
- All 2.6 kernel udeb packages (should all be in the archive by Sun):
  - linux-kernel-di-alpha-2.6
  - linux-kernel-di-arm-2.6
  - linux-kernel-di-hppa-2.6
  - linux-kernel-di-i386-2.6
  - linux-kernel-di-ia64-2.6
  - linux-kernel-di-m68k-2.6
  - linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6
  - linux-kernel-di-sparc-2.6

The same migrations should also happen for AMD64.

TIA,
Frans Pop