Xft and Freetype

Hi all,
   The broken shlibs in freetype is causing huge issues for testing right
now because xft migrated in without the correct freetype. There are two
options that I'm aware of: to have freetype migrate in or to upload the old
version of xft with an epoch bump, let it migrate in to testing, and then
upload the new version with a shlibs.local. I'd prefer the former option,
but I'm also not willing to maintain freetype :-) I have an NMU prepared
for freetype that bumps its shlibs and also fixes its build-dep on
xlibs-dev. I'd be happy to upload this if the release team deems it the
right move. I know no one wants to deal with freetype, but we should
resolve this issue somehow...

 - David Nusinow