kdegraphics vs. hppa

The latest kdegraphics failed to build on HPPA for reasons which are
clearly nothing to do with it:

Setting up tetex-base (3.0-11) ...
Removing unchanged obsolete conffiles ... done
/var/lib/dpkg/info/tetex-base.postinst: line 678: update-language: command not found
dpkg: error processing tetex-base (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of tetex-bin:
 tetex-bin depends on tetex-base (>= 3.0-4); however:
  Package tetex-base is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing tetex-bin (--configure):
Setting up texinfo (4.8-2) ...
/usr/bin/fmtutil: line 365: /texconfig/tcfmgr: No such file or directory
fmtutil-sys: config file `fmtutil.cnf' not found.
dpkg: error processing texinfo (--configure):
 tetex-base
 tetex-bin
 texinfo

----
Anyway, kdegraphics built everywhere else.
This might be a transient buildd problem, or a bug in tetex-base.
I hope someone here is better equipped to figure this out.  I only
looked at it because it affects the propagation of KDE to testing.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

[Insert famous quote here]