Status of GNOME c2 hint

GNOME c2a hint status:

buffy didn't rebuild on ia64, for what looks like a binutils bug.
(No reverse depends.)
tagcolledit failed to rebuild on ia64, for what looks like the same
binutils bug.
(No reverse depends.)

debtags-edit has picked up a different set of dependencies on ia64 from
everywhere else; it appears to be having a recursive dependency disease
problem, but worse on ia64 (presumably because ia64 was rebuilt more recently
than the others).  This is rendering it uninstallable on ia64
with the hint.
(No reverse depends.)

dfsbuild becomes uninstallable on some arches solely because
apt-move becomes uninstallable on those arches.

apt-move becomes uninstallable solely because it just had a new upload.
force apt-move/4.2.24-1.1

I'm not quite sure what to do about buffy/tagcolledit/debtags-edit, with
the ia64 breakage; I don't know how to write removal or force hints for
this situation with binNMUs floating around.  Perhaps you should just go
ahead and force-hint the thing, and let them catch up on ia64 later.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

Make sure your vote will count.
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/