Re: BinNMU qterm

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 06:47:23PM +0800, LI Daobing wrote:
> On 12/13/05, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 04:12:42PM +0800, LI Daobing wrote:

> > > I am the maintainer of qterm.

> > > since libarts1c2a is ready on all arch, please binNMU qterm on
> > > arm,i386,ia64,m68k,mips,mipsel,s390,sparc, Thanks.

> > It can't be until the newest gcc is installed on all buildds.  For a quicker
> > fix, please fix bug #342381 in the qterm source.

> The newest gcc has been installed. just check this[1]. but it failed
> because a strange error[2], I don't know why, can you help me, thanks.

> [1]
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=qterm&ver=0.4.0pre3-2%2Bb1&arch=i386&stamp=1134382424&file=log&as=raw
> http://tinyurl.com/cdo8k

> [2]
> dh_installdirs -pqterm
> make: *** No rule to make target `install', needed by `binary/qterm'.  Stop.

<sigh> That means your package build-depends on cdbs, and is caught by bug
#342879.  Setting dep-waits then for i386, mips, mipsel, s390, and sparc,
having confirmed that the buildds are running 4.0.2-5.  Hmm, but make is
also build-essential, so we'll have the same problem again wrt getting fixed
make onto the buildds...

Anyway, new builds are already uploaded on arm and ia64; cc:ing the m68k
buildd maintainers, to make sure gcc-4.0 4.0.2-5 is getting installed on all
of their buildds.