Re: testing security status

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 05:48:50PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> centericq
> 	9 days old
> 	missing s390 upload (built successfuly 4 days ago)
> 	blocked by gcc-4.0
> 	DTSA issued

Also blocked by fribidi, which needed (and now has) a hint for its udeb.
As mentioned earlier, gcc-4.0 is through now; still needs the s390 upload,
though.

> chmlib
> 	38 days old!
> 	bocked by xchm, which is blocked by gcc-4.0

Should get in fine tomorrow.

> courier
> 	24 days old!
> 	blocked by gcc-4.0

In now.

> ethereal
> 	too young

Also in now.

> flashplugin-nonfree
> 	10 days old
> 	2 security holes that allow arbitrary code execution
> 	2 RC bugs; cannot install the fixed binary from upstream
> 	recommend removal from testing until this is resolved

Agreed; hint added.

> inkscape
> 	15 days old
> 	blocked by gcc-4.0
> 	DTSA issued

Now only blocked by the variety of c2a gtk libs.

> perl
> 	26 days old!
> 	RC bug
> 	RB bug; missing mips build

Freshly uploaded, and seems to be building everywhere (for once).

> trackballs
> 	22 days old!
> 	blocked by gcc-4.0
> 	DTSA issued

In.

> uim
> 	4/10 days old
> 	blocked by gcc-4.0

5/2 days old, actually; and accepted today.

> xpdf
> 	2 days old
> 	blocked by gcc-4.0

In.