firebird2 - i386 build for c2a, amd64 - for c2

[Please CC me]

Hi,

I am puzzled about how to proceed.

firebird2 packages are uploaded on i386, built with new allocator and don't
export any suspicious symbols.

At the time of the upload, however, amd64 buildd were still with g++ with c2
allocator and therefore the amd64 packages are still using the old allocator
use the wrong symbols.

I was too quick with the upload, I know. I've had to wait for the official
announcement that all buildds are updated. Sorry about that.

The questions now is how to proceed.

If amd64 was an official arch, then I should request a binNMU here, AFAIU. But
what about the unofficial amd64?

Thanks,
dam
--
Damyan Ivanov                              Creditreform Bulgaria
divanov@creditreform.bg              http://www.creditreform.bg/