Please allow zlib 1:1.2.3-6 into testing

zlib 1:1.2.3-6 has been in unstable for 11 days with no RC bugs but
requires manual propagation due to building a udeb.  The changelog since
the current testing version is:

zlib (1:1.2.3-6) unstable; urgency=low

  * Most of the changes in this version are based heavily on work done for
    Ubuntu by Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de>.  Thanks!
  * Build biarch packages on PowerPC (closes: #325560).
  * Build biarch packages on i386, replacing amd64-libs prior to 1.4 which
    included its own copy and adding a theoretically spurious build dep
    on amd64-libs to work around binutils troubles (closes: #334013).
  * Drop build dep on GCC 3.4 on amd64 - we already stopped using it.
  * Update all the lib64 development dependencies to use lib64c-dev rather
    than the specific libc-${ARCH}-dev package.
  * Don't test lib64 builds - there's a good chance they'll fail due to the
    system not being able to execute 64 bit code.  Similarly, don't worry if
    dh_shlibdeps fails and hard code an unversioned dependency on the
    appropriate libc.

 -- Mark Brown <broonie@debian.org>  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:38:11 +0100

zlib (1:1.2.3-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * Since GCC no longer ICEs at -O3 on m68k revert to using -O3 there like
    we do elsewhere.

 -- Mark Brown <broonie@debian.org>  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:00:52 +0100