Re: mpich C++ transition status

(Please note that I'm currently on vacation and won't have Internet access
for another week in about 15 minutes.  Just checking in on things while
I'm gone.)

Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> writes:

> I guess we are getting quite close now (only rmpi on hppa is blocking
> now) but shouldn't octave-forge and octaviz be included in the list
> above?  These packages are not currently in testing.

If the packages aren't currently in testing, we don't have to pay
attention to them for the purposes of this transition.  They'll migrate
into testing on either the same run or the next run after everything else
goes, and won't hold anything up if they're not ready.

We really only have to worry about packages that would become
uninstallable if mpich and friends went into testing without being
accompanied by an update of that package (and then, as a second pass,
worry about anything that now FTBFS due to the update, but given the
amount of stuff that's moving, that will be a second pass).