Re: kbanking

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 06:12:32PM +0100, Mark Purcell wrote:
> > - Release team: kmymoney2 has already been mentioned to be tying
> >   gnucash to kde. Is my impression that an update of libaqbanking
> >   introducing libkbanking1 (and a build-dependency on kdelibs4-dev)
> >   is disruptive to the testing migration?

> I wasn't aware of this problem.  I see that kmymoney2 is being removed from
> testing today :-(

Yes, it's a temporary removal for purely logistical reasons -- removing
kmymoney2 from testing while the transition completes is a better option
than either leaving an uninstallable kmymoney2 in testing, or allowing the
transition to continue to be delayed indefinitely (as is otherwise likely
without the use of some force to keep maintainers from uploading packages to
unstable...)  Barring any new uploads of kmymoney2 that would introduce new
dependencies, the package should get back into testing just fine when the
rest of KDE makes the transition.